<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27330202?origin\x3dhttp://libraboi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, January 01, 2009 ' 6:57 PM Y
Love you for reading my blog :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Make way for 2009... So happy that i start this year with a bang at the Marina Bay Countdown. It is super duper crowded. My fault for not buying the tickets and went for the cheapo choice, standing in the crowd. A lot of people from other countries. Mainly from India and China. Squeeze and push. I understand they just want to feel at home. Testing the limit of our bridge. And our bridge done us proud by not collapsing.

So let start talking about m New Year's Eve. Meet my girl at her work... Bought her a packet of frieds, hungry hungry. Wait for bus to take to Marina Square. Saw her relative? Maybe... Reach Marina Square, wanted to eat HotPot, but but but... I saw it was manage by Ra Jar Inn so I change my mind quickly. We went to a Japanese restaurant. I shall not mention the name as I have some other comments.

In the restaurant, we place our order. We order pizza to enjoy to together. There are two sizes, M and R. And M is cheaper than R. Can other tell me what is size M and R? I didn't read the menu carefully, indeed a hungry person can't think well. M is for Mini and R is for Regular. Oh my god. I tell the waitress I want a Medium. So shame shame. Haha... So this is where my girl start laughing. It is sea waves, one comes another... As we order hot green tea, as it is free flow, my girl intend to drink to it fullest. So i commented, $1 drink become $1.50. Then she laugh laugh laugh. Very funny... Later she notice that all the waitress wears slippers and start laughing. (Yes she is in the mood for New Year, very happy one) I too start giggling and see every waitress' slippers. Then comes the manager, and luckily he wears shoes. Hahaha. So i told my girl, later when i ask for bill, i will peek at the waitress feet, to see if she also wear slippers. Indeed she is wearing one. Hahaha. Can't stop laughing. Maybe it is their uniform(Hope so).

After that we walk around Marina Square and then head to the "side" of the floating platform. As we were early, so went inside the Espanada to see see. Sit down at the side of the stair. Play NDS. Then a big group of malays crowd around and they scare the hell of us. Because I can't said it here. If you want to know, msg me or msn me. I will tell you.

As time goes closer to midnight we squeeze into crowd, being push by very friendly people from different world. I was piss and angry but my girl calm me, saying it is once a year event. True. So i cool down and waited 30min for the 10min firework. We were relatively close to the firework display. It is so beautiful that i don't know how to describle it. Being with my girl, saying goodbye to 2008 and hello 2009, i think it is worth it to squeeze through the crowd. After that we went home safe and sound, waking up and welcome the this year's first morning...

Happy New Year to my girl, my family, friends. May all your wishes come true. Hope there another $2 COE this year... Hahaha...

More Entries Coming Soon.







Viewing CornerY


Me MeY



♥ MYSELF
Name: Wilfred aka Libraboi?
Interest: Squash, bowling
Games that I play: FaceBook
Music I like : Eng & Chi Pop
Status: Attach to a wonderful girlfriend

WishlistY

Learn Driving
Do Well in Exam
With Her Forever
Laptop Bag(Her)
Go Singapore Flyer With Her
Play Bowling With Her
Go Oversea With Her


Libra's TraitY

Diplomaitic and urbane
Indecisive and changeable
Romantic and charming
Gullible and easily infuenced
Easygoing and sociable
Flirtatious and self-indulgent
Idealistic and peaceable


My Little TimeLineY

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

TagboardY



LinksY

Special Someone
Dar Dar
Cousins
Teng Teng
Yin Kar
Nga Kei
En En
Friends
Jeff
Mao Mao
Kang Tai
Ah Bong
Zhi Ai
Fenz Fenz
Peggy
Qiu Gui
Uncle Teo
Serene
Fiona
Handsome 4


Counting on youY

Hit Counter
Free Counter

MusicY


Discover The Script!

ShoppingY


She Has Style

CreditsY

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Basecodes : %BLUE.pink-
Image Host & Layout :Photo Bucket