<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27330202?origin\x3dhttp://libraboi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, December 22, 2008 ' 11:19 PM Y
Love you for reading my blog :D

Yoz, long time no blog. Having a chalet with my family at changi village area. It is in a SAF chalet... Great view and great place to get away... It is by the beach. Double story chalet... Most of the photo taken is by my cousin. So i got no photo to share. Sian...

Let me have a quick review over these few weeks. My grandma had passed away for more than 49 days. My vegetarian days are over. But I will try to eat vegetarian once a while. On the 49th day, I went over to my uncle's place to do prayers and chanting. Stay over night there.

The next day whole family went SAF chalet near changi village. The place was great. It is by the beach. Beautiful breeze whole day long. What a getaway. Manage to convince my girl to come over on saturday and stay over. However my 1st night i ate Otah. A very very hot Otah. Oh my god. And then my stomach got tornado. Between 3am to 4am(I can't remember), I vomit le... My girl very sweet as usual. She look after me. Help me out in the toilet, doing a bit of cleaning. I am so ashame of myself to be in such an ugly state. Hai... Thanks dar for watching over me. I am so lucky to have you.

The next day, which is a sunday, whole family went to have dim sum. and explored changi village. Very nice town. Back to the chalet, enjoying sea breeze and I nap coz didn't sleep weel due to the vomit and all the snoring. Soon it is dinner time. After that send my dar out. Sob sob... Miss you le... So fast...

The next day I play mahjong... I didn't game for 16 rounds. Oh my god. But in the end, I turn out to be second. They played point system. Then next day go home... Sian...

On the 24th dec, I went to my girl's friend place for christmas gathering. Nice place. Chat chat chat. Then we went to AMK hub and then hai... Don't talk...

Today, Merry Christmas. I went to my father's side family's chalet to eat and gather a bit. Nothing much as i was moody and sian... But things are getting better...

P.S
I want to spend the rest of the Christmas with you...


More Entries Coming Soon.







Viewing CornerY


Me MeY



♥ MYSELF
Name: Wilfred aka Libraboi?
Interest: Squash, bowling
Games that I play: FaceBook
Music I like : Eng & Chi Pop
Status: Attach to a wonderful girlfriend

WishlistY

Learn Driving
Do Well in Exam
With Her Forever
Laptop Bag(Her)
Go Singapore Flyer With Her
Play Bowling With Her
Go Oversea With Her


Libra's TraitY

Diplomaitic and urbane
Indecisive and changeable
Romantic and charming
Gullible and easily infuenced
Easygoing and sociable
Flirtatious and self-indulgent
Idealistic and peaceable


My Little TimeLineY

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

TagboardY



LinksY

Special Someone
Dar Dar
Cousins
Teng Teng
Yin Kar
Nga Kei
En En
Friends
Jeff
Mao Mao
Kang Tai
Ah Bong
Zhi Ai
Fenz Fenz
Peggy
Qiu Gui
Uncle Teo
Serene
Fiona
Handsome 4


Counting on youY

Hit Counter
Free Counter

MusicY


Discover The Script!

ShoppingY


She Has Style

CreditsY

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Basecodes : %BLUE.pink-
Image Host & Layout :Photo Bucket