<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27330202?origin\x3dhttp://libraboi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, January 20, 2008 ' 8:58 PM Y
Love you for reading my blog :D



So sorry after so long then I blog. Time passed very fast. School has started and I am going into 3rd week of school. As we know, my last semester my GPA is 2.97, which is a pass grade for my degree, sad. This semester must jiayou. Today is the last day for adding and dropping or elective module. This sem, i wanted to take web design or soundcape or black white photo. But I wasn't given any of those. I want to take some of my minoring module also cannot. Timetable didn't clash but the exam clash. Oh my god. Sian. So this semester only got my core modules. A total of 14 AUs. So little. No choice. Sian.




Yesterday I had a powerful haircut. Thanks to my dad's complain and my dar dar's complain. Say my long hair very ugly. True to some extend. So I borrowed my friend's magazine on hair style to the hairdresser and have a haircut.



Very short. Can style a bit. So I will try to style everyday. New year, new hair cut. And my girl seems to be happy with this hair. My dad as usual complain, say behind still long...


Today I go shop for new year clothes. In the end I only bought a long sleeves, buttoned shirt. This wednesday go shop with my dear for one more piece of top. Bottom is unlikely because I wearing the old jeans. Sian. But like what my dad had said, the jeans quality had dropped due to the place it is made. The powerful country which I would not like to mention. Since this year is the Year of Rat, my parents decided to buy a new house for my two little hamsters...



It is sooo cute and nice. It is a bit small but I guess the two will like it very much. Heehee.

Now is time to work hard and do well this semester. This is for my dear too. Must work hard hard and do well. JIA YOU!!!


More Entries Coming Soon.







Viewing CornerY


Me MeY



♥ MYSELF
Name: Wilfred aka Libraboi?
Interest: Squash, bowling
Games that I play: FaceBook
Music I like : Eng & Chi Pop
Status: Attach to a wonderful girlfriend

WishlistY

Learn Driving
Do Well in Exam
With Her Forever
Laptop Bag(Her)
Go Singapore Flyer With Her
Play Bowling With Her
Go Oversea With Her


Libra's TraitY

Diplomaitic and urbane
Indecisive and changeable
Romantic and charming
Gullible and easily infuenced
Easygoing and sociable
Flirtatious and self-indulgent
Idealistic and peaceable


My Little TimeLineY

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

TagboardY



LinksY

Special Someone
Dar Dar
Cousins
Teng Teng
Yin Kar
Nga Kei
En En
Friends
Jeff
Mao Mao
Kang Tai
Ah Bong
Zhi Ai
Fenz Fenz
Peggy
Qiu Gui
Uncle Teo
Serene
Fiona
Handsome 4


Counting on youY

Hit Counter
Free Counter

MusicY


Discover The Script!

ShoppingY


She Has Style

CreditsY

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Basecodes : %BLUE.pink-
Image Host & Layout :Photo Bucket