<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27330202?origin\x3dhttp://libraboi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, October 15, 2007 ' 11:01 AM Y
Love you for reading my blog :D

Over the last week many things happen...



Wednesday....

At night, I went to St James Power House with my girl and her classmate. Although I am a bit left out, but it was fun. Clubbing experience is good. Drink cramberry volka. Not bad. There was a group of "Ang Mo" dancing happily, or i should say crazily. Haha. Very cute. Plus got a a bit fat fat one shaking his backside. I laugh as I watch them clowning. Me and my girl were the night's Cinderalla. Not because we dress well but because we need to go home early. At 12am, a magic spell will be casted on us and we will start doing housework. Haha lame... After sending her then I went back home.



Friday...

The night I celebrated my birthday at my grandparent house with my girl as a VIP. Haha. Sadly I meet her later then expected. So sorry. Then She bought a cake for them. So sweet of her. Then my uncle bought me a watch. Nice nice one. My cousin buy me a Maplestory Pre-Paid Card. Wa lao. Want to train my character up? Nah. Other then that i got some red packets. Quite fruitful i would say. After eating the durian birthday cake, ny dad sent my girl home. Miss her so much.

Saturday....

I went to my girl house to study but in the end having a lot of joy ride. Coz her sister going to her relative's house, so the whole afternoon is driving around. At evening then do a tiny bits of work.

Sunday...

I chiong my lab report. Ah!!! All the way. GO GO GO!!! I finish the report at 1.30am morning. Super tired. Print this week stuff. Help ah. I still got two reflective papers, one speech outline to do. So many things so little time. Save me!!!

Now in lecture somemore... Ahahhahah got to go...

More Entries Coming Soon.







Viewing CornerY


Me MeY



♥ MYSELF
Name: Wilfred aka Libraboi?
Interest: Squash, bowling
Games that I play: FaceBook
Music I like : Eng & Chi Pop
Status: Attach to a wonderful girlfriend

WishlistY

Learn Driving
Do Well in Exam
With Her Forever
Laptop Bag(Her)
Go Singapore Flyer With Her
Play Bowling With Her
Go Oversea With Her


Libra's TraitY

Diplomaitic and urbane
Indecisive and changeable
Romantic and charming
Gullible and easily infuenced
Easygoing and sociable
Flirtatious and self-indulgent
Idealistic and peaceable


My Little TimeLineY

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

TagboardY



LinksY

Special Someone
Dar Dar
Cousins
Teng Teng
Yin Kar
Nga Kei
En En
Friends
Jeff
Mao Mao
Kang Tai
Ah Bong
Zhi Ai
Fenz Fenz
Peggy
Qiu Gui
Uncle Teo
Serene
Fiona
Handsome 4


Counting on youY

Hit Counter
Free Counter

MusicY


Discover The Script!

ShoppingY


She Has Style

CreditsY

Designer : Chocoxbaby
Basecodes : %BLUE.pink-
Image Host & Layout :Photo Bucket